|Creative Commons BY SA 3.0|
Thymio II: Build a Thymio II
Thymio II is a low-cost (100 CHF) open-hardware educational robot running the Aseba open-source programming environment.
- Author: EPFL-Mobots and ECAL and mobsya
- License: Creative Commons BY SA 3.0
- Hardware: CAD files and electronics schematics
- Software: Source code
The Thymio II is an affordable educational robot. It provides three main features:
- a large amount of sensors and actuators,
- a specific interactivity based on light and touch, aimed at increasing the understanding of the robot functionalities,
- a very efficient programming environment based on Aseba.